Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Why I Started "This" Blog!

Why I Started This Blog:

It seems that my opinions, my words, seem to be something that people actually do read. In the beginning, that wasn't the case until I managed to pick up a "Hater Trail" and now that I have that kind of "following" it seems my "voice" if you will, matters.

Thus when I seen that this blog that I once followed myself had closed down, and became available for the taking: I decided how appropriate! And here we are! 

So, this blog is dedicate to none other; then my "Opinions!" So if you don't like them, feel free to comment, question, or even UnFollow! But, do realize! We all know: opinions are like butt holes, and were all entitled to one! ::evil giggle!::

Feel free to read along, or not. I promise you, my feelings won't be hurt, whatever route you choose! ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment