Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Friday, November 15, 2013

Facebook Posts Make this Mother Feel Loved!

There's this thing going on..... On Facebook. And if you like the persons status....(LMS) you too are then given a number....

I spotted it first on my daughters....& liked it, then was given a number, as was my Son Dexter. In turn, Shannon liked mine. 

This little game....

Made this Mother feel like maybe I've done a good job. It's things like this, that make me think and feel worth while. 

Sometimes.... You just need reassured sometimes! 

Here are the posts for your viewing pleasure:

This is my daughter Drema, last born. She is the one whom started it....lol 
Here is my post!
Then here is Dexters, which brought tears to my eyes....
And then Shannon's, my Daghter in law. She is a true lover. You can tell she is very family oriented, and impressed me!

I love being a Mother, and again... I'll quote my Son Dexter. I'm married to being a Mom! I love my Family, and I love my life! God is good, and I'm grateful for ALL that I have and am! 






No comments:

Post a Comment