Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Details on "Baker Acting!"

Many people have came to me, wondering what a "Baker Act" was or is. Some have even wondered, if their friend or family member was unstable enough, and how to go about conducting the act. So allow me to enlighten my crowd!

Here is the easy version first:


If you refuse::




Specifically Florida::




Please don't be afraid to ask for help for you, or your friend, or family member. Better safe then sorry. 

Also, documents can be printed in PDF format on the Florida Department of Children and families web site regarding "Baker Acting!" Then given to a Polce a officer or Judge. 

Should you need any further assistance, search online, call 911, or your Primary Care a physician, or even ask a friend or family member. 

I hope I have enlightened you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment