Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Answer is:

 The Answer is:

Everyone tells me: "Ignore the problem person and sooner or later they will stop bothering you." It's been three years. 

I was in the Hospital under the knife, then in a Coma afterwards for a week. During said time frame, said problem child made a report against me with Crime Line because I had became 'silent and wasn't giving them the attention they required!' 

Proof:




My surgery was on September 24, 2014. Total knee replacement, can be verified by Dr. El Kommos at Space Coast Orthopedic Center. After a two week Hospital stay, I went into Rehab. At which point, my problem Child called every Rehab Center trying to obtain info on me, because I had quite recently changed my phone number, and said individual, wanted the new number, in order to continue pranks such as:


But still, the fact of the matter is.... I was out of communication. So, the fact of the matter, silence doesn't help.....


Near death experience, wasn't enough, and isn't enough. Silence isn't enough. Deleting blogs isn't enough. Nothing is enough.....

                                                            Until.....


                           

                                                         I'm dead. 







No comments:

Post a Comment