Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stalk Much?

Stalk Much?

You'll love these screen shots. Please look closely. And than make sure to go ahead.... Check my accounts. My accounts are: @TheOnlyDeneale, @Deneale, @DenealeBookBuzz and I "did" have @CyberbullyStopp until I "allowed" it to get suspended because I could no longer access it's email. (And said stalker "knows" this, I tried to publicly and privately resolve this with @Twitter.) {I now lost the email account to that Twitter handle and forgot the password too. So, when said stalker was going around reporting everyone's @Twitter handles for "mentioning" his precious name and screen shooting his evidence, ta-damn-da it was suspended. Which was my goal. Now it cannot be hacked. It's better this way. He did good; and I won. 

Now, I'm only gonna share a few screen shots here, and I can. Reason being: many of them have "my" ©opyrighted name in them. I spoke in advance with blogger, because of said fact, these are mine, and I have permission to use and repost something mentioning and/or speaking about me; whether good or bad. This does not violate blogger terms. All I am doing here in these screen shots is sharing posts "about me!

Therefore here is my disclaimer: if you have a problem with the contents of this posting, please feel free to exit this page immediately. Prior to publishing I sent everything to blogger for their review. Contents in and on this blog are my property. If you feel this blog is directed at or toward you, than realize you are assuming, and only causing yourself problems for doing so. Please refrain from doing so. Should you feel you are still having any further issues with me or my blogs, please exit immediately. 


Check this profile out. The header says "Build your own business" for a business building site, oddly they seem to be focused on who? You guessed it! Me


Think this is odd? Wonder why this person is mentioning my sexiness? 


As seen on my facebook! DUH lol












By the way.... I still have thousands.... I repeat.... Thousands more screen shots. All of which contain my entire name. Yes, my name. 

Tell me this isn't harassment, defamation of character, hatred, abuse, cyberbullying, cyberterrorism, even hate crime. 

This person has caused me stress, financial job loss, and stress, mental stress and anguish. This man has sent me emails, called me, sent me snail mail to my home residence demanding money, black mailing me. Demand for payment in order for him to stop this childish violent behavior. This man has told me to drop off the bridge. This man has tried to ruin my life. He has contacted my friends, neighbors and family; as well as my employers. 

I feel this person is a danger to hisself, as well as to me, and to society.

It is truly sad that he sought me out because I reviewed a book by one Chelsea Hoffmsn on my blog: www.DenealesBookBuzz.com otherwise, the man never heard of me. He had been bullying her for many years prior to me, and because I reviewed her book, he decided to attack me too. 

I have never been so sickened in my life.....

By the way. All these accounts in question? They're owned by one person. One stalker. Same person. Again I say: "Stalk much?!" 











No comments:

Post a Comment