Opinion

Opinion
An Opinion cannot be proven true or false

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Notice

Notice:


The fact that you hate me doesn't bother me. What bothers me is how you think you know me inside and out and how you think you can hurt me. What bothers me is that you ruin a name my parents gave me, derived of a piece of my father, whose name is Neal. What bothers me is that you think you can slander me, make fun of my weight, and think it's going to knock me down. You think that by telling me my life is unworthy that I will actually commit suicide over you. You actually think you matter that much to me? Do you actually think I have nothing to live for? Because sadly; that's where you're wrong. 

Which yes, I realize by telling you this, you will only push harder. Make more crude posts to, more awful digs, more cartoons, more nude photos, more wanted posters. You have that kind of time on your hands being jobless, and having your parents support you, while the rest of us have to work for a living. And when you're not doing that, you're going after people like myself that you stalk and bully, and than threaten them if you want it to stop, they have to pay, so that you can have funds coming in. Admittedly, it seems like a great con. But unfortunately for you, this con is not going to work with me. 

I am not going to put up with your hate emails, your threats to sue for things I didn't do. When I have all the proof in my possession, in my safe and with, oh yes: my imaginary Attorney. 

Yes, I am over weight. No, I do not believe that I am ugly. I am a good and descent person inside and out. I am far from perfect, but believe it or not, people love and like me. I have real friends, fake friends and even FriEnemies. 

The only reason I am labeled a stalker is because I was arrested. Not charged. That's right, not charged. Look it up, believe whoever you want, obviously I can't stop nor make anyone believe what they want. However, the facts are in print in black and white. The state attorney could not press charges on me because there was no evidence. That's right: none. Mind you: I was in jail, if it was twitter, my page was public. So how could there be no evidence if it was twitter? Hmm? When a person sends a text to themselves from a computer application using www.ifaketext.com from my alleged number, and they used their own computer, I cannot be prosecuted. Just sayin....

Yes, an injunction is placed on me. No, it isn't permanent. According to my Attorney, and I have my copies, my paperwork was submitted. Allegedly, the Judge hasn't read them. I can't read the Judges mind, I have written in myself and asked, only to be ignored myself.

As for Mike Broemmel again, allow me to explain: he never heard of me until I reviewed Chelsea Hoffman's book on my blog: www.DenealesBookBuzz.BlogSpot.com once I reviewed it, he than came after me, and has made me another one of his victims since than. 

Also, once he discovered me, the person with the injunction on me got ahold of him, and gave him all the incentive he needed to bully me. Go ahead, applaud her! 

Also, the woman with the injunction on me has also came after me VIA PayPal to try to extort funds from me. (Again, those were imaginary as well, and proven!) For some odd reason, everyone seems to think I am some sort of "Cash Cow" and that I am going to just pay out. Which is sadly, anything but true. 

The moral to this post? I'm glad you Cyberbullies whom are also my real life bullies are just so into me. But I wanted you to know that I will never return the favor. I am just not that into any of you. Nor will I ever be. And I'm sorry my weight bothers you, (or does it?) but I'm sure your weight is far from perfect too. 

So the next time you think about posting about me, or prank dialing me when you're bored, remember this: I may be worth your time; but you're definitely not worth mine. Have a nice life!

~Deneale

No comments:

Post a Comment